A Beautiful Smile Begins Today
You only get one chance to make a great first impression, and nothing makes a better impression than a beautiful, healthy smile.
Dr. Michaels specializes in cosmetic dentistry. Enjoy the boost in self-image and self-confidence that is associated with a fantastic smile.
Cosmetic dentistry involves various procedures to enhance your smile. Common treatments include veneers, tooth colored fillings, and non-metallic restorations. These techniques can correct gaps between your teeth, replace missing teeth, and repair broken, cracked or chipped teeth.
Two of the latest breakthroughs in Cosmetic Dentistry are right here in our office!
- Lumineers -
The exciting new alternative to traditional veneers and crowns. Best
of all, with Lumineers there is no painful tooth reduction, no shots,
and no temporaries. In
as little as two visits, you can have a straighter, whiter, and exciting
- Invisalign - For those patients who dislike the look of metal braces, Invisalign offers an excellent alternative. Invisalign aligners are made of strong, clear plastic and are virtually invisible. Have the smile you've always wanted — without the look of traditional braces.
seen on ABC’s
Extreme Makeover, is our in office whitening treatment. Zoom,
is a bleaching process that whitens teeth fast. It can safely remove
the toughest stains left by coffee, tea, tobacco, and soft drinks.
- Veneers – We
can restore fractured or chipped teeth, and straighten crooked or
misaligned teeth without the need for braces. Veneers can also
close spaces and increase the length and size of teeth that have
worn down over time. Amazingly, all of this can usually be
accomplished in only two visits.
- Crown and Bridge-
Crowns serve many functions, such as adding strength to fractured teeth
and restoring and improving the appearance of natural teeth. A
bridge is an alternative replacement for a missing tooth; unlike
a partial denture it is not removable.
Preventive Care Services
Dental health is very important to your overall health. Once Dr. Michaels determines your dental needs, he'll work with you on a plan to keep your smile beautiful and healthy for years to come. Preventive treatment can help you avoid costly procedures in the future. Professional cleanings and regular exams and x-rays are key to maintaining good oral health, and the investment of cosmetic dentistry won't last without good home care and regular dental check-ups.
- Exams and Digital X-rays
- Patient Education
- Dental Sealants
- Oral Cancer Screening
- TMJ Exam (neuromuscular)
- Flouride Treatments
Dr. Michaels offers all aspects of dentistry in one convenient location, from the single tooth restoration, root canal, extractions, and implant restoration to periodontal therapy.
- Fillings- We offer our patients a tooth colored fillings (composite resins).We will also remove the old amalgam fillings and replace them with the tooth colored fillings for a more esthetic look and a brighter smile.
- Root Canal Therapy- Inside each tooth lays the nerve of the tooth, which contains the pulp. When the pulp becomes infected or irreversibly inflamed, Endodontic treatment is urgently needed. Root canals are used to save teeth in such situations. Dr. Michaels and his staff use all the latest techniques to ensure that root canal therapy is virtually painless.
- Periodontal Therapy (non-surgical treatment) - Periodontal disease (gum disease) is the most common disease in adults. If left untreated, periodontal disease can lead to tooth loss and in turn affect your smile. Periodontal disease has also been shown to increase the risk of heart disease. Our office is committed to preventing and eliminating this destructive disease among our patients.
- Extractions -
We know that many people have fears associated with extractions. Please
rest assured that we use all the latest techniques to ensure that your
dental experience is virtually painless.
- Restorative Dental Implants - When permanent teeth are lost, dental implants can offer a new lease on life. They are superior to other choices because they are solid, secure, and esthetically pleasing. Implants remove the need for diet restrictions that can be caused by dentures. It is like having a natural smile. After the implant is placed, Dr. Michaels creates an esthetic restoration on the implant.
After each treatment we offer a post- treatment care packages loaded with items specific to that treatment.
- Digital X-Rays - a new way of looking into your mouth, using 50-90% less radiation than old-fashioned x-rays. A procedure that is incredibly precise. Digital x-rays are faster, cleaner, and allow us to provide better quality care.
- The Wand - a computer-controlled local anesthetic delivery system. The flow rate of the local anaesthetic is controlled by a computer, which means the injection is guaranteed to be slow and steady, therefore comfortable.
- Intraoral camera - Intraoral video imaging uses a small camera with a fiber optic light source, small enough to be placed within the mouth. This camera is attached to a computer, which allows the images of your teeth to be displayed on the computer monitor.
- Water Purification - All of the water in our operatories
is filtered and purified to ensure a healthy and safe environment.